Never skip breakfast again. Cook once, and you have a delicious breakfast for the entire month! These customizable “breakfast” baked oatmeal cupcakes are great on-the-go fuel for those days when you have zero time in the morning to prepare a big meal.
- 5 cups rolled oats (400g)
- 2 1/2 cups over-ripe mashed banana (For all substitutions, see nutrition link below) measured after mashing (600g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 NuNaturals stevia packets OR omit and use 5 tbsp pure maple syrup, agave, or honey instead
- optional: 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 2/3 cups water (640g) (If using the liquid-sweetener option, scale water back by 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp coconut or veg oil (45g) (Fat-free option listed in the nutrition link below)
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional add-ins: cinnamon, shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, ground flax or wheat germ, raisins or other dried fruit, etc.