- 1 cup coconut milk (dairy milk can be substituted)
- 1-2 shots espresso
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pure
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare your espresso – long espresso, double shot espresso or ½ cup brewed coffee.
- Whisk milk and vanilla extract and warm it up. (Use a microwave or warm up on stove top).
- In a small bowl mix pumpkin pure, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Combine milk and pumpkin mixture. Transfer to a blender, add agave nectar or maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a class and add coffee.
- Serve hot, with some cinnamon on top.
- You can definitely top your latte with whipped cream, but these are extra calories, I don’t need.