Ingredients: 200gms fresh turmeric root 4-5 lemons 1 jalapeno pepper or 2-3 green chilies Instructions:
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly. Peel and cut turmeric into small pieces (1-2cms in length).
- Place turmeric pieces in the jar and squeeze all lemons into the jar until the juice covers the pieces.
- Chop the jalapenos or chilies finely (remove seeds first if you don’t want it too spicy) and add to jar.
- Tightly close the jar and shake well.
- Keep the jar in the fridge for 2 days before consuming.