- 2 (15-oz.) containers ricotta
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. marinara
- 5 large zucchini, sliced 1/8″ thick
- 1 c. grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Make ricotta mixture: In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, egg, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara into the bottom of a 9″-x-13” baking dish.
- On each slice of zucchini, spoon a thin layer of sauce, then top with a thicker layer of ricotta mixture, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, 30 minutes.