- 4 medium zucchini
- Handful cherry or grape tomatoes
- Handful of feta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tsp honey
- Salt + pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F. Crush garlic and add to 2tsp of olive oil.
- Half your tomatoes, pop onto a flat baking tray and drizzle with your garlic oil, salt and pepper. Roast tomatoes for 15mins.
- Crumble your feta over the top and add roasted tomatoes.
- In the same pot used for the garlic oil, mix together the lemon juice, honey and the rest of the olive oil.
- Pour dressing over and toss.